Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

merry merry wishes

I spent a few minutes just playing with watercolors. It had been quite some time, so it was fun to play with simple lines and circles. Then I scanned them and did a bit of playing on the computer. Lots of fun, I am looking forward to more of this! 

 And here are a few gifts, wrapped using my favorite supplies: gold sharpie, brown paper, gold ribbon, and watercolor tags. Love, love, love them. Handmade wrapping paper is one of my favorite parts of Christmas!


 And that's it for my Christmas to-do list. The shopping, wrapping, and baking are done...now the fun stuff can begin! Happy Holidays to all of you!


1 comment:

  1. THe parcels look beautiful Briana! (as always!) and those tags remind me of the beautiful felted decorations your mom made - Like Mother Like Daughter! Both so talented! Great to see you over the holidays - what fun! xo AK

    ReplyDelete