Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

#23: Prepare a four course meal

I put this on my list because I don't cook real meals. I don't even really grocery shop. I practically sprint through the grocery store, grabbing the same items every week. I don't know where anything is in the grocery store, and I'm sure I had to go up and down every aisle three times to get the ingredients for this meal. I wanted to get better at actually making things that it's acceptable to serve other grown ups when they come to visit, rather than chicken wraps and pizza. I also wanted to get better at multitasking in the kitchen without having a meltdown. And all in all, it went pretty well.
Four courses is perhaps a bit much, but I think I will try and make grown-up meals a bit more often.
Checkmark!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! it looks delicious. I don't mind cooking if I only had to do it once a week or so. Then I would enjoy it... but this everyday thing is just wearing me down!!! I totally understand about the multi tasking in the kitchen without a meltdown... I used to be able to do it, but now it is a struggle. Way to go Briana! Birthday time is pretty close - have you got most of the things on your list done???

    ReplyDelete