Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

moyo student showcase

Lots going on in my little life these days. Survived my family adventure to Disneyworld. Booking lots of other little trips, including the Create retreat in California. The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design class is over, and my days feel a bit empty without it. I have lots of dreams, schemes, and things to do, but I haven't managed to figure out where I am and get started on anything yet.

I was pleased to see that my work was featured in the third issue of MOYO online magazine. You can check out the student showcase on page 68. The whole magazine is full of wonderful pattern inspiration!
MOYO 3 cover



Thats all for now. I'll hopefully be back on the weekend with something creative!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! You are so very talented!!! Wonderful designs/colours. I do know what you mean by too many dreams and schemes and not knowing where to start... I am in the same place. Perhaps we should plan a creative weekend together and just create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds absolutely wonderful! We'll need to figure out a date!

      Delete