Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hitting the ground running

Last Monday I got back from Africa at midnight. The next morning I had to be at work, get over my jetlag, get back on the right time zone, get used to reality, and catch up on my Illustrator 102 class that started on Sunday.

So it was a busy week. But crazy good.

I have tons of African inspired ideas going on right now.

This weekend, all my free creative time was spent working on this weeks homework and lesson. It was amazing to spend so much time in illustrator again. And I'm in love with live paint. And creating pattern swatches.

These are what I spent most of my time working on this weekend, as part of this weeks homework. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh Briana these look amazing! And what a week for you- so much change and refocusing! I go back to work on Tues, but it won't be such a crazy switch for me, as I stayed here all of my days off!
    I do hope to see you soon, but I won't be in Whse this weekend or next!
    TTFN AK

    ReplyDelete