Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

getting nothing finished

My mind is going in a gazillion different directions, with tons of projects all swirling around in my head. Which basically means that some things are getting started, none are getting finished, and too many are just staying in my mind.

I bought this pair of socks at the dollar store the other day. Right now they are just socks, but in my mind, they are something very exciting.














Working on new digital creations.



















I am slowly playing with paint. We'll see what becomes of it.



















I finally started working on a stuffed flamingo I've had in my mind for a while. Lots of trial and error. Lots of seam picking. He's getting stuffed now, and then to finish the feet.













Thats it for now, maybe this week something will get finished! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment