Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

23 Update: July

1. Train to run 5K - I ran my 2 km loop 4 times this month.

2. Go on safari - I booked my safari. I leave Jan 6th.

4. Take one picture on manual mode every month - This one was a bit of a fail. I frantically took this picture at the beach today.























7. Cook or bake something new every month - I tried a seafood pasta recipe at the beginning of the month. I'll admit, there were a few tears, but it came out okay in the end.

11. eat more fruits and vegetables - I dont know if I've really done all that well at this in July, but I have it as a priority for August.















13. go to san francisco - Well I haven't done this yet, but I gave up a chance to go to San Fran for free, and instead I booked a trip to Disneyland with one of my favorite people.

15. have flowers every month - I enjoyed my beautiful birthday flowers this month.














16. read a new book every month - bit of a fail here again. But I've been reading this book lately, and enjoying it.

17. learn 5 spanish words a month - done! This month, my phrases were:
  • I don't speak spanish
  • What's your name?
  • How much does that cost?
  • Where?
  • I'm sorry
23. have a picnic - a pizza picnic. at the beach. with chantelle. a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing pretty good on your list to me. Remember the rules... be gentle with self, and take one step at a time. I try to remember them when something doesn't turn out as planned (like today). I also LOVE the book below, what a great idea. ANd how did the handmade paper turn out????
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete