Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

life

Life is going very well for me right now. Happiness.

Today I just needed to create something. I gathered some pieces of mesh, a pop bottle lid, an empty packet of pills, bubble wrap and a piece of plastic bag, as well as a couple of handcarved stamps and just started playing. I used pan pastels (the love of my life), alchohol inks, regular inks, chalk inks, acrylic paints and just played.

























Then I was interrupted, and spent my afternoon babysitting this little face. Nothing really got done (well I did carve a stamp while he slept on my lap), but sometimes you just have to spend the afternoon playing with a puppy. Even though it wasn't on the to do list.

























I did get back to my creative play (after a run in the rain and sunshine, what a great combination), and wound up with this. I am still searching through my books for either "Find" "Create" or "Make" to put at the beginning of my words.

Maybe tomorrow I will have time to play more with this creation. Or maybe, life will get in the way again, and it will be postponed to later this week. We shall see. I hope you are having a fantabulous weekend. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment