Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

time flies when you're having fun‏

Where oh where does the time go? All I have to share right now is a leafy tree I drew in illustrator. As usual I have about a gazillion creative ideas in my mind right now, but dont seem to be able to manage my time effectively to get many of them done.

























Tomorrow we are off to Savannah, Georgia and hanging out on Tybee Island for a few days, before heading up to Charlotte, NC to attend this really exciting event with Donna Downey.
I absolutely cannot wait. But right now, I still have a ton of packing to do, so I'm off to get that done! When I'm back I'll share some of the awesomeness from the trip!

1 comment:

  1. I am standing by waiting to hear all about your creative adventures at inspired!!!
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete