Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

a sunday sketch

Happy Saturday! Its been a busy week but my mind has been swirling with all sorts of crafty things. I did want to get this Sunday Sketch done that I started earlier in the week, for the sketch over at Studio Calico.























I used some photos from a night out with two of my most favorite ladies. Its simple, I dont love it, but I'm happy with it.
Time to get some chores done so then hopefully there is time for more craftiness. Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. that paper is perfect for these photos, i think you did a fine job w/ the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Briana! One thing though....your most favourite ladies...but I'm not in the picture??? Oh yah I'm your favourite Auntie! (Don't tell Tracey, or Elaine or Janice or your other aunties)
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete