Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

#8 Scrapbook my travels

We'll I've decided to get on track with #8 from my 22 List; Scrapbook my travels. Last week I used Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch to start my Europe scrapbooking, and this week I used the Sunday Sketch to start my Fiji Scrapbooking. I'm all over the world, in my digital playtime I've been starting my Egypt Scrapbooking. Hopefully if I can play along often enough with the weekly sketches, that will keep me on track!
























Journaling Reads:

"It was an overcast day on Plantation Island b the time our hotel inspections were done, but I headed down to the beach as soon as we were finished. The water was so calm and warm I couldn't resist going in for a swim. Some of the other girls and I swam out to a floating dock and jumped in to the warm water. It was one of my favorite beaches in Fiji. April 2010"

For the title I used the best free font website http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/. Love love love all the free fonts!

Anywho, thats it for now, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment