Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines

Hola! I have a couple Valentine cards to share today.














I am in love with this little elephant that is from Papertrey Ink's Click Simple. He is just so cute, and I know my grandma (yes I send valentine cards to my grandparents) will enjoy this little cutie.

This little guy is from MFT and my sister bought him for me. She loves bunnies and I love cupcakes so he's perfect!




















Okay, well I have to finish packing. I am off tomorrow for a week of lying in the sun, drinking margaritas and sunbathing with my sister! When I'm back I will have a picture of the little cover up dress I made!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great vacation! I think your puppy has - she even had a vacation from her vacation, and spent the weekend with the grandparents. She will be heading home tomorrow (TUes). I am looking forward to seeing some vacation pics soon. Take care - say hi to the sis
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete