Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow January already! I'm back from my little break of blogging. I've been creating today, I havent had much creating time lately, so I have a backlog of ideas that I am working on.


This little brown box was waiting for me on my desk at work when I came back. It had a few chocolates in it, so I ate them all up, and then I made a simple belly band for the box. Much prettier now, and perfect for a little gift.

I got a bunch of old books from my grandpa's house this christmas, to use the covers for journals and such. Now I am trying to find uses for all the pages in the books, so I cam up with this super simple idea of paiting over the words and stamping on it. I think they look pretty , but I'm not sure if they look too "messy".


Yesterday I went shopping at Fabricland and got some beautiful new fabrics on sale...now I have to start creating something with them!


Anyways, thanks for visiting. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment