Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Color Throwdown


Well tonight I had an hour in between my tv shows, so I was planning to tidy up my crafting area. I sat down and figured I would just check my email first. Before I knew it I was cruising blog land, and of course found a challenge I had to play along with. And of course, the challenge ends tonight at midnight. So obviously now my desk is even more messy, but I did make a super quick card to share.


I would normally never put orange and pink together...so this one was a real challenge for me! Anyways, thanks for visiting!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE putting orange and pink together... and I am sure I have a card that you made me with those colours together...
    I also wanted to tell you that I like the book and card you showed in the previous post... I don't think the book needs anything else - but if you do decide to put something else on it, I am sure it will look fine as well. I haven't been doing too much crafting as we have been in Whse most of the time... hockey, hockey, hockey, dance......
    TTFN
    AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love this quick simple card! Thanks for playing with the CTD colors---come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What an adorable moose :O) Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week! Hope to see you again on Wednesday ;]

    ReplyDelete