Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Color Challenge

Happy Happy Weekend! Yay its Friday!! Brown and aqua is one of my favorite color combo's, so I had to play along with Dawn's color challenge this week. I had more paper cut and scored ready to be made into another little notebook, so I decided to use Dawn's colors for a little book. I couldn't decide on a quote to put on the front...so I left it blank for now. I'm not sure it needs any words, or maybe its too plain?




I had to let my book set for a few minutes, so I decided to make a simple card with some of the paper I still had out. I used my jumbo stampin wheel and embossed some dots, which give it some sparkle.




Kay thats it for now, its sewing time! Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you put birthday memories on the book and give the two as a very special birthday present! They are both just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are tons of fun! Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete