Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A snowy craft day

This morning when I woke up I was dissapointed to see it had snowed...winter is here. I didn't have to work today, so I've spent most of the day crafting away. I got a double scrapbook page done, so thats good. I have a couple of cousin's birthdays coming up this month, so I made a couple of birthday cards using my supplies I bought last weekend. The ladies on the black/pink card are from Be Yourself by Close to my Heart. You cant really tell, but the black cardstock has been embossed with the swirly embossing folder. The pinky orange card I made using my new background stamp from Local King Rubber Stamp, on my glossy paper. Hope they like them!




This little pillow box has been waiting for me in my pile of unfinished projects. I painted the edges of my cream cardstock gold, tied a ribbon round the box and slapped the christmas tree on the front. Its hard to see the actual tree in the picture, but in real life its pretty cute. Dont know where it will go to yet...but I'm sure it will have some yummy christmassy treats inside. I always love how pillow boxes look, I really need to make them more often.








Next up, a project I made with my grandma in mind. My grandma came to visit me for two weekends this summer, and we had such a great time together. I wanted to make her a little something to thank her for coming down to visit, and I know she will use christmas cards, so I made up a little set of 5 cards with matching envelopes and some return address labels. Of course I had to package them up all cute for her. I hope she likes them!

Well thats all for me today. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment