Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I spent way too much money today!


Happy World Card Making Day!
I had a great morning at The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival with my sister. Bought quite a few goodies. I want to play with some of my new treasures, but my energy is just too low. Anyways, here are my treasures! I got a simple sewing machine a few weeks ago, so I decided to pick up a few fat quarters to start playing with. I got a half metre of the bottom pink and black one, hopefully if I can get this sewing thing figured out I can make a pretty strap for my camera. I bought three stamp sets from Close to my Heart. I spent way more than I normally would, but I just loved the sets. I bought a couple christmas sets from Hero Arts. I bought a big rubber blackground stamp from Local King Rubber Stamp, its hard to see, but its a floral patten, and I can't wait to start playing with it! Anyways, those are my treasures for now. Hopefully I can post some craftiness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment